Flow is an ideas-led creative studio. A place filled with energy and passion. A home to big ideas, not big egos. A space to learn and grow. An opportunity to do something amazing, and make a difference.
Start with Optimism
To create a better world, you have to believe a better world is possible. We will start from a position of informed optimism, and approach every challenge as an opportunity.
As creative problem-solvers we need to fully understand an issue to know how to improve it. We will immerse ourselves in our clients worlds, learning all there is to know to create an informed and effective solution.
Work with Others
The best work happens when creative minds come together with a shared purpose. To problem solve, play with ideas, push them to breaking point then reign them in. To surprise and inspire each other.
Play with purpose
As Picasso said we are all born artists. We will never lose connection to that inner child, and stay curious, playful, and experimental with our work.
We are all Leaders
Leadership is not limited to rank or role. We can all lead by example, and help and support those around us. Whatever stage we are at we will share our ideas and experiences, and help each other to learn and grow.
Always be a WIP
We know we are always learning, adding to our skills and thinking, a constant work-in-progress. We will share what we know, but know there is always more to learn.
We will not be afraid to experiment and make mistakes. Creativity is not a straight line, and no two journeys are the same. We will learn from our mistakes, and embrace the happy accidents.
Big Ideas, not Big Egos
All ideas and perspectives are valuable, regardless of role and level. We will create a safe environment for ideas to flow freely and be shared with confidence. This is how we all produce our best work.
Our work is made by humans for humans. We will never lose sight of this fundamental truth and will keep people at the heart of what we do. Empathy and compassion will inform our approach.
Don't forget to Have Fun
We spend a third of our lives at work, we have to enjoy it! We will remember that it is a privilege to do what we do for a living and enjoy the ride, taking time to have fun and make it fun for those around us.
“If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original.”
- We are consistently curious - always learning more about our craft, about ourselves and each other, and about the world around us
- We don’t follow trends, always seeking new ideas and original solutions
- We learn all we can about about our clients world to better understand their challenges and how we can help them move forward
- We care about the work we do, the difference it makes to our clients and in the wider world
- We are inclusive in our approach, supportive and empathetic in our culture, and work in an ego-free way that enables us all to do what we love, and make our best work
- We’re mindful of the world around us and our place in it, and do all we can to be people and planet positive
- The details are important. We pay attention to the the small things as well as the big things
- We take great care to craft stories that inspire and connects people, and work that is beautiful as well as functional
- We are immersed in, and have deep expertise in the craft of design, storytelling and visual communication
"We were really impressed by the creativity Flow brought to the mix; they felt like a great fit for this important campaign for us. We loved working with the team and the campaign materials they produced were amazing."