Last updated: 27.07.2023
For queries please Contact Us
The type of personal information we collect
We currently ONLY collect and process email and name via our email sign up form. We anonymously collect visitor data via Google Analytics using a basic Cookie — which includes an approximation of your location. length of visit and the type of device/computer you are using. We ONLY do this to test the succes of campaigns and how well our site is performing. We do not use this data to track you off site or for any other reason.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons: Google Analytics.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios: Name/email via newsletter sign-up form.
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you from time to time with information about our work.
We will NEVER share your information with 3rd parties
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
- (c) We have a legal obligation.
- (d) We have a vital interest.
- (e) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Information you submit to our newsletter form is is securely stored on our servers with Mailchimp Inc.
ALL other data is stored anonymously with Google Analytics.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
Our contact details
Name: Flow Creative
Address: 22 Little Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1HR, UK
Phone Number: +44 (0) 161 553 0442
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [Insert your organisation’s contact details for data protection queries].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk