An informative and engaging animated film explaining the issues around Fast Fashion for an Open University and BBC co-production.
The Open University’s Broadcast Partnership website is their digital home where audiences can find out more about the programme themes of their BBC co-productions. They asked us to create a film for the platform that would help people dive deeper into the subject of Consumer Fashion, looking at the problem now and the challenges it faces going into the future.
This shows the process we go through for creating a final shot - from initial storyboard sketches, to a cleaned-up version, then to final designs.
"The film brings our exploration of the ethical challenges in the fashion industry to life, in a really creative and powerful way. It's a compelling and accessible learning experience for our audiences, and provided us with a valuable asset to support and complement our ongoing activity in this area."
Contributors & Credits
- Creative direction : Karl Doran
- Art direction and storyboard : Winston Tsang
- Production management : Emma Shaw
- Production assistant: Chelsea Tantum
- Artwork: Elena Gonzalez Sanchez - Nadia Kawafi
- Animation : Winston Tsang
- Animation: Inês Silva
- Animation: Sean Jones
- Animation: Ben Young
- Sound design : Nick Granville-Fall