A creative communications campaign for The Mental Health Foundation's flagship annual event Mental Health Awareness Week.
The biggest challenge in this campaign was creating a broad appeal that resonated with a wide and diverse audience. The campaign aimed to reach literally every UK adult, a huge task but a worthy ambition to help as many people as possible at a time when we all needed a boost to our mental health. The look and feel for the campaign, the messaging and the call to actions had to be accessible and appealing for it to reach and engage with the UK’s diverse population.
"Thank you so much for your amazing work – it's been incredibly important for growing us and Mental Health Awareness Week as a brand."
Contributors & Credits
- Creative Director: Karl Doran
- Production Management: Emma Shaw
- Design : Mark Higginson, Josh Taylor
- Illustration : Beatrix Hatcher
- Typography: Loz Ives
- Animation: Winston Tsang, Inês Silva, Steve Kirby, Jordan Painter
- Videography: Matt Pitman